Australian architect Chris Cole has featured Safetyline Jalousie louvre windows in is his innovative Pak Shak Design. The timber dwelling has been developed for tropical and sub-tropical climates and has been “conceived with environmental sustainability and durability in mind”.
Safetyline Jalousie aluminium louvres are incorporated throughout the Pak Shak to maximize cross ventilation. When exploring other louvre and window options, Chris found that only Safetyline Jalousie louvres were able to meet his specific design and performance criteria;
– Large louvre spans, in extremely durable square cut aluminium frames
– Superior weather seals providing a water penetration rating of 800Pa
– Integrated aluminium louvre blades that cannot be removed to protect against home invasion
– Superior wind loading with an Ultimate Limit State (ULS) up to 9,525 and Serviceability Limit State (SLS) up to 4000pa
– A variety of blade opening options to maximize cross-ventilation
– Assembled and packaged suitable for sea-freight
To learn more about the Pak Shak concept and design options Click Here.