- Extra wide spans up to 1.4 metres
- Inbuilt & impenetrable
- 8mm internal security bar option available
- Robust aluminium louvre bearers are built into the frame – Even if the glass is broken the system remains secure.
- Sealed on all 4 sides with EPDM or polyethylene brush gaskets on upright sections and each horizontal transom
- Water drainage via bottom transom
- Removable, internal screens, easy to clean
- Available in fibreglass or aluminium mesh
- Extremely durable, high quality 63mm module square cut aluminium frame assembled by stainless steel screws
- Powder coated, high performance powder coated or anodized finishes available.
Frame Colour Charts:
- Glass or aluminium with nylon end caps.
- Any type of commercially available glass can be used in 6mm, 6.38mm or 6.52mm thickness – including laminate, low e, tinted, acoustic and performance glasses
- Aluminium louvre blades are one piece and cannot be removed
- Combination of glass and aluminium louvres are possible
- Louvre blade centers are 135mm
- Requires 200kg pull out to remove glass louvre blades
- Louvres open to the outside of the window – no interference to curtains or blinds
- No assembly required – The system is supplied fully manufactured and glazed
- Easy and fast installation using screws through the pre-punched fixing holes in the upright sections
- Manual operator options include a cam driven lever mechanism or turn handle which open the louvres to 80° and can be fitted on the left or right hand side of the frame
- Louvres can be motor controlled and integrated with climate control, fire and smoke systems
- Motors are mounted externally on the frame for easy maintenance