This year, Safetyline Jalousie is launching its first CPD Tutorial on “The Benefits of Using High Performance Windows Within the NCC 2019 Framework”
The NCC 2019 Framework proposes a number of changes to increase the stringency and energy efficiency provisions for commercial buildings (Volume 1). The overarching performance requirement includes a quantified level of performance for buildings with a conditioned space. This tutorial will provide an overview of the new verification methods and the improvements to existing ones plus the primary modification in the section J assessment – the building fabric and glazing. The new glazing provisions look at a variety of measures to improve energy efficiency and highlight the benefits of using high performance windows within the NCC Framework.
At the end of the presentation attendees will be able to:
- Identify the new proposed NCC 2019 performance requirement adjustments and improvements
- List the elements and requirements of a Section J report
- Explain the two different methods of obtaining compliance
- Describe the Deemed to Satisfy solution and useful considerations
- Describe the JV3 Verification method
- Identify the important elements that make up a high performance window
This is a formal CPD therefore 1 formal CPD point can be collected.
Bookings for onsite presentations, events and workshops can be made through Inhouse Group3.
Contact us to stay informed with industry standards regarding the NCC 2019 framework, energy efficiency, and louvre windows for your building.