Safetyline Jalousie is a member of the Australian Window Association and as such conforms to an Industry Code of Conduct designed to protect consumers.
Safetyline Jalousie is inspected by independent third party NATA accredited auditors to validate that the window products examined have been manufactured to the relevant Australian Standards and the legislative requirements of the National Construction Code of Australia.
Guarantee additional to legal rights.
This Guarantee is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantee imposed by law and in particular the guarantees implied by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). In no way does this Guarantee seek to exclude or limit any right or remedy you have in law. However to the extent that is permitted by law any other warranties or guarantees are excluded. For the purpose of this warranty “the product” means a window product ordinarily manufactured and sold by the manufacturer.
Subject to the conditions and limitations below, Safetyline Jalousie guarantees that its products are of acceptable quality and free of any defect caused by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not apply to
- Moving parts – a three year warranty will apply on moving parts which wear out as part of normal use;
- Electrical Components – a one warranty will apply on all electrical components;
- Parts supplied by other manufacturers as separate components and where such components are warranted or guaranteed by its manufacturer or supplier those guaranties or warranties whether express or implied are assigned to whom the goods are supplied;
- Cosmetic damage;
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, transport, installation or any external cause;
- Failure to install, use and operate the product in a way that is not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, good building practice, relevant building standards or a use for which the product has not been designed or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Service work that is carried out by other than the Safetyline Jalousie or authorised Safetyline Jalousie agents.
Should you wish to make a claim under this guarantee you are required to first notify the manufacturer. Other than as provided by law the manufacturer will repair or replace the product to the extent that it is functionally equivalent to the product supplied but excludes any installation costs. Where a product has been repaired or replaced this warranty shall apply to the repaired or replaced product for the balance of the period provided by this guarantee.