Extra wide spans up to 1400mm as a single unit or frames can be joined with a connector piece.
- Inbuilt & impenetrable;
- Robust aluminium louvre bearers are built into the frame – Even if the glass is broken the system remains secure;
- 8mm internal security bar option available – The rod is fitted inside the louvre bearer which does not affect the
appearance of the system.
- Sealed on all 4 sides with Marine Grade EPDM seals on each horizontal transom and gaskets on the upright sections;
- Water drainage via bottom transom
- Removable, internal screens, easy to clean;
- Available in fibreglass or aluminium mesh.
- Extremely durable, high quality 63mm module square cut aluminium frame assembled by stainless steel screws;
- Powder coated, high performance powder coated or anodised finishes available.
Frame Colour Charts:
- Glass or aluminium with nylon end caps;
- Any type of commercially available glass can be used in 6mm, 6.38mm or 6.52mm thickness – including laminate, low e, tinted, acoustic and performance glass;
- Aluminium louvre blades are one piece and cannot be removed;
- Combination of glass and aluminium louvres are possible;
- Louvre blade centres are 135mm;
- Requires 200kg pull out to remove glass louvre blades;
- Louvres open to the outside of the window – no interference to curtains or blinds.
- No assembly required – The system is supplied fully manufactured and glazed;
- Easy and fast installation using screws through the pre-punched fixing holes in the upright sections.
- Manual operator options include a cam driven lever mechanism or turn handle which open the louvres to 80° and can be fitted on the left or right hand side of the frame;
- Louvres can be motor controlled using a 12V DC or 24V DC Actuator with wall switch and/or hand held remote;
- Motorsied louvres can be integrated with climate control, fire and smoke systems;
- Internal and external motor options available.