- Safetyline Jalousie Louvres meet the requirements of Australian Standards AS2047-2014 (Windows and Glazed Doors in Buildings), AS1288-2006 (Glass in Buildings – Selection and Installation) and AS4055-2012 (Wind Loads for Housing)
Wind and Water
- Ultimate Limit State (ULS) – up to 9,525pa
- Serviceability Limit State (SLS) – up to 4000pa
- Water Penetration Resistance – 800pa
- Glass louvre blades tested for debris type B for cyclonic regions (8mm Steel ball missile). Passed at 45 metres per second and exceeded standard and pass at 60 metres per second with 5 x 8mm stainless steel balls.
- Tested and confirmed sound reduction of 33Rw achieved with 6.38mm laminate and 6mm toughened glass
- Sound reduction of 35Rw achieved with Viridian 6.5mm VLam Hush glass
- Louvre bearers are positioned 106mm apart falling within the balustrade code requirement (openings must not permit a 125mm sphere to pass through).
- Impact load tested to 550kg
- Kids Can’t Fly code compliant
Sunlight Ageing on End Caps and Drivers
- After 300 hours in compliance with standard NF T51- 056, no noticeable change in characteristics. CSTB test no. 01- 0020.
- Safetyline Jalousie is a member of the Australian Windows Association and Window Energy Rating Scheme.
- Energy ratings are available on request or by visiting the WERS website.
- Safetyline Jalousie has further results modelled by Inhabit Group including the impact of air infiltration – for detailed results please download the design manual.